REAL ACQUISITION LLC End User License Agreement
- A www.realacquisitions.com (REAL ACQUISITION LLC) REGISTRANT ["Licensee"] may create printouts of data for internal use only. Licensee may not copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or otherwise use www.realacquisitions.com (REAL ACQUISITION LLC) data, or any portion of such data, in any form or by any means except (a) as expressly permitted by this agreement, or (b) with REAL ACQUISITION LLC's express prior written permission, or (c) if not expressly prohibited by this agreement as allowed under the fair use provision of the copyright act (17 us sec. 107). Downloaded data may not be stored or used in an archival database or other searchable database except as expressly permitted by this agreement. Licensee shall not sell, license or distribute data in any form to third parties or use data as a component or as a basis for any material offered for sale, license or distribution. Use of data to create mailing or marketing lists for commercial purpose or for distribution to third parties is strictly prohibited. Licensee must keep strictly confidential the userid and password issued to it by REAL ACQUISITION LLC and said userid and password must remain within licensee's sole possession and control at all times and may not be communicated in any manner or form to any party not authorized by REAL ACQUISITION LLC to have access to and use of said userid and password. Except for the license granted by this agreement, all right, title and interest in REAL ACQUISITION LLC data, in all languages, formats and media worldwide, including all copyrights, are and will continue to be the exclusive property of REAL ACQUISITION LLC.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. www.realacquisitions.com (REAL ACQUISITION LLC) data is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. REAL ACQUISITION LLC and contributors of data shall have no liability whatsoever to licensee for any claim(s) relating in any way to this agreement or their performance hereunder, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract or negligence. in no event shall REAL ACQUISITION LLC or contributors of data be liable to licensee for any claim(s) relating to licensee's inability or failure to perform research or related work or to perform such research or other related work properly or completely even if assisted. In no event shall REAL ACQUISITION LLC or contributors of data be liable for any lost profits or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our Registrants are advised not to rely solely on the information they find on
www.realacquisitions.com, and are strongly encouraged to perform their own separate due diligence before making any decisions or taking any actions concerning properties.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS. Registrant shall be responsible for all access to and use of REAL ACQUISITION LLC data by Registrant personnel or by means of Registrants equipment or the REAL ACQUISITION LLC issued user id and password, whether or not licensee has knowledge of or authorizes such access and use.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. REAL ACQUISITION LLC reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement including, but not limited to, the right to impose access and usage limitations. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon written notice to Registrant. The written communication can be in the form of an email that is provided to REAL ACQUISITION LLC by the Registrant upon signup.
- EFFECT OF AGREEMENT. This agreement embodies the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, relating thereto. REAL ACQUISITION LLC may amend the terms and conditions of this agreement by providing licensee written notice thereof. Any or all other amendments to this agreement must be in writing.
The written communication can be in the form of an email that is provided to REAL ACQUISITION LLC by the Registrant upon signup.
- NOTICES. All notices hereunder shall be provided in writing to REAL ACQUISITION LLC PO BOX 36261 Houston TX 77036
- GOVERNING LAW This Agreement Shall Be Governed By And Construed Under The Laws Of The State Of Texas.8. AUTOMATIC ROLLOVER OF REGISTRATIONS
Registration Charges, which provide access to www.realacquisition.com will automatically renew as per the client preferred retained. Said charges will be billed directly to your credit/debit card or bank account when the current Registration expires unless and until cancellation has been received by REAL ACQUISITION LLC.
- CANCELLING AND REFUND POLICY
A Registrant may cancel Registration anytime by calling the Billing department between business hours. Cancellation does not provide refunds, but suspends future Registration charges and access to the website.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
While we are confident that our Registrants will be pleased with our offerings, we strongly encourage Registrants to thoroughly check out www.realacqisitions.com & make sure that it meets their objectives.
You may cancel Registration at any time.
- ADHERANCE TO MLS RULES AND REGULATIONS
In addition to the Registrant agreement referenced above, the Registrants should also be explicitly aware of the following excerpts from the MLS rules and regulations.
The Registrants are required to read and understand these rules and regulations and explicitly agree to abide by them in order to receive services from Real Acquisition, LLC.
Registrants acknowledge that that they are prospective purchasers or lessees of a the property they are requesting information on. The information requested is only in conjunction with Registrants’ ordinary business activities of attempting to locate ready, willing, and able buyers or lessees for the properties described in said MLS Compilation and to prospective sellers or lessors in conjunction with their ordinary business activities of attempting to list properties for sale or lease.
The Registrant also affirms that he or she has a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate.
The Registrant also acknowledges that they are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with www.realacquisitions.com. Further the registrant agrees to enter into a non-exclusive representation agreement with RealAcquisitions LLC broker of record. This consumer-broker relationship is non-exclusive, meaning that the consumers may also retain and/or receive services from other brokers and agents who are not affiliated with www.realacquisitions.com.
The Registrant acknowledges the MLSs ownership of, and the validity of the MLSs copyright in, the respective MLS database.
A Registrant may request unlimited inquiries of currently Active listings, however, must limit the number of Comparable Value inquiries to a reasonable limit. The Real Acquisition LLC agents service the Comparable Value inquiries to the best of their abilities are not liable for any disagreements with an independent value appraisal.
Registrants acknowledge that MLS information is available to them only as clients of www.realacquisitions.com, and this data may not be transmitted, retransmitted, or provided in any manner to any unauthorized individual, office or firm. These unauthorized parties include anyone who is not a client of www.realacquisitions.com.
Registrants also acknowledge that there are prohibitions against the re-commercialization of MLS data.
No part of the MLS may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express written permission of the Association, except as provided in these rules.
REAL ACQUISITION LLC values Privacy
REAL ACQUISITION LLC recognizes that individuals value their privacy. However, in order to conduct global business in this increasingly electronic economy, the collection of personal information is often necessary. It is REAL ACQUISITION LLC's goal to balance the benefits of e-commerce with the rights of individuals to prevent the misuse of their personal information.
The Collection of Personal Information
REAL ACQUISITION LLC will request personal information, such as name, email address, and possibly your telephone number if you wish to become one of our Registrants. Your response to these inquiries is mandatory in order to create an account with us and receive the full benefits of our site. REAL ACQUISITION LLC may use this information to customize your experience on our website. In addition, REAL ACQUISITION LLC may use this information for other business purposes, such as alerting Registrants to products and services that can assist them in their business, promote the website registration, and assist in order processing. It is our assumption that visitors to and Registrants of our site have an interest in receiving a reasonable number of e-mails from us which inform and educate them about how to profit from real estate.
In general, www.realacquisitions.com can be visited and some data can be obtained without divulging all of the above-referenced personal information. However, there are areas of this site which require the above information in order to provide a comprehensive view and may therefore not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
Collection of Financial information
We do not store or save any personal financial information such as bank account numbers, debit card or credit card numbers on our site. Our financial transactions are forwarded, via secure transmission (SSL), to our credit card processor where charges and/or debits are made from our customer accounts.
Registrants credit card information is never stored on our site.
Collecting Domain Information
REAL ACQUISITION LLC may also collect domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which
customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. REAL ACQUISITION LLC uses this information to improve its web-based
offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on the part of visitors.
Disclosure to Third Parties
REAL ACQUISITION LLC does not disclose personal information provided by our Registrants (such as names or e-mail addresses) to any third party.
- BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The Registrant will be required to enter into a separate brokerage and/or contractual agreement with Real Acquisition LLC for each Real Estate transaction performed with a Real Acquisition LLC agent or broker.
Note! 100k monthly download limit.